AllClean North East use Reach & Wash pole solutions.
This technique guarantees immaculate results and consists of a 5 Stage water treatment system and composite glass or carbon fibre water fed poles to deliver 100% pure water to the window or facade surface. Where previously we had to use ladders, hydraulic platforms and portable scaffolds, using the Reach and Wash System.
- We can now clean most windows.
- Cleans up to 65 Feet (6 floors)
- Cleans windows, UPVC, facades, glass roofs, panelling and cladding
- Cleans frames and glass at no extra cost
- Eliminates ladders, cherry pickers and cradles
- Operators work from the safety of the ground
- Reaches previously inaccessible windows with ease
- Environmentally friendly as no chemicals are ever used
- Reduced disturbances
This relatively new method of cleaning has by far revolutionised the cleaning industry as the benefits outweigh other cleaning methods. By using 100% pure laboratory graded water, which is then pumped through telescopic poles, we are able to access and clean windows to heights in excess of 65 feet (5-6 floors).
There are no Health and Safety risks impeding its use in any way, making it, by far, the safest and most cost effective cleaning method with excellent results on both inside and outside washes.
On average, compared to other access methods, we save our clients over 40% of their total cleaning costs with the use of this safe and reliable system. We highly recommend it to our clients.
We give free demonstrations of the Reach & Wash window cleaning system. These are carried out by our regular staff and not by sales representatives.